- Sign installers must be able to work nights and weekends with occasional day time hours. The right person will be able to work in the Florida elements not limited to heat, sprinklers (yep, that happens lol) and of course...bugs.
- Installers will pickup displays from our location in Cape Coral and setup the displays as scheduled. Most install times are between the hours of 8:30pm - midnight. Occasionally customers will request daytime setup. These times will vary.
- Must be able to take a photo and text to Kristen to upload to our social media pages. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs., bend and kneel.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years old, have their own vehicle with enough space to transport the signs. SUV or truck is preferred. Must have auto insurance. You will be an independent contractor and not an employee.
- Ideal candidate has a creative eye and can pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends. Must be able to drive, have reliable transportation and willing to work outside in the elements.
- Normal pickup times are between 6pm - 8pm. All pickups must be returned immediately after they are collected from the customers yard.
- You may from time to time have interactions with our customers.
- Pickup person must be at least 18 years of age and have tier own auto insurance. You are an independent contractor.
- You must pay attention to detail to ensure our inventory is not damaged.