What services do you offer?
- FLAMINGO FLOCKING. Reserve a flock of flamingos to migrate to a yard near you! We have several packages to choose from.
- FULL SERVICE YARD CARDS - Yard signs to help you celebrate your event.
- CARDIE CLUB - The Cardie Club is a subscription where you preschedule four yard cards at once and pay $25 per month. Find out more or sign up for the Cardie Club here.
- U STAKE - A DIY yard card program. You order the sign, pick it up from Say it in the Yard, install in your yard and return the sign within one day after your event. Learn more or place your reservation here.
- STAKES FOR A CAUSE FUNDRAISER - Lawn greetings are one of the easiest ways to raise money for your group or organization. Receive 30% profit and tons of resources to help you during your fundraiser. Find out more here.
- You can celebrate any life event. We have helped our community celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, retirement, proposals, weddings and even celebration of life.
Are the yard cards and flamingos for rent or purchase?
- We do not sell our lawn celebrations, they are a rental. We Deliver, setup and pick-up at the end of your event or rental period. We do all the work and you take the credit. You don't have to worry about storage or cleanup. WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING!
- The sooner the better. At times we can accommodate same day requests, however we often book up a few weeks ahead of time.
- The cost will depend on the package you are selecting. Flamingos range between $35 - $75 and yard cards between $65 - $130.
- We have a few promotions throughout the year. Each we we have the SETUP OF THE WEEK. You save 10% off the selected sign when ordered. You can find the SETUP OF THE WEEK at the top of our BOOK Now page.
- You can also take advantage of the CARDIE CLUB. The Cardie Club is a subscription where you preschedule four yard cards at once and pay $25 per month. Find out more or sign up for the Cardie Club here.
- We also have a Loyal Customer program where you receive a free yard card after every 3rd full price rental. Sign up for the Loyal Customer program here.
- Click on our BOOK NOW page and select the greeting of your choice. You will fill out the registration form and submit payment at the time of reservation. Click HERE to reserve your yard greeting.
What time will my yard greeting be delivered?
- Your reservation time is just a placeholder. While we try our best to accommodate your request, our delivery schedule is based on our route for the night and cannot guarantee a specific time. Our normal delivery timeframe is between 7:30pm - midnight. Occasionally we may run a little behind schedule depending on how long another setup may take us.
- Our deliveries are between 7:30pm - midnight and pickups are the next evening starting at 7:00pm. You can request a late pickup and the display will stay until 8:00pm. If you need it to stay longer, we do offer extended rental days.
- We deliver to all of Lee County.
- Delivery within 15 miles of our location is free. There are additional travel fees depending on your location.
Do I need to do anything if it rains?
- NOPE! Yard cards and flamingos are made out of durable plastic and withstand rain.
- We all know living in Florida brings heavy rain and high winds at times. As mentioned above, a rainstorm is fine. If there are high winds and we feel it will be unsafe for us to deliver, we will inform you ahead of time. If there is turbulent weather while the signs are in your yard, we may pick up early. If you are concerned, you can reach us at 239-895-5341.
- As stated above, our displays can handle rain, thunderstorms and most wind conditions. Moving the signs are not normally advised as we have them secured and they may become damaged if not taken down properly. If you are concerned about the current weather conditions, please contact us at 239-895-5341 and we will advise you of the next steps.
- In the event of a thunderstorm, we will wait until the storm passes for the safety of our crew members. We do not deliver when lighting is active in the area. We will contact each customer to let them know we are running behind schedule.
- In the event we have to cancel due to tropical weather, you will have the option to reschedule or a full refund.
What should I do to prepare for my yard card setup?
- We ask that you water the lawn the night before. The ground here in SW Florida can become dry and hard making the installation difficult. We need to be able to place the stakes deep enough to secure the signs.
- Pickup things in the yard. When we deliver, it is dark, and we cannot always see things that are laying around in the yard. They can become a tripping hazard.
- Dispose of pet waist. As you can imagine, NO ONE wants to step in POOP. Yes, it has happened.
- Turn on the porch light. It helps us see what we are doing.
- Tell at least one adult in the home we are coming. The recipient does not need to know, but for our safety it is best if someone knows we are coming. When people become startled there is someone outside, they may decide to take MATTERS into their own hands.
- Please have all yard maintenance done PRIOR to the setup. Lawn mowers and weed eaters can damage the signs.
- Do not tape or attach anything to the signs including balloons. The extra weight can damage the signs or equipment used to secure the signs.
- Do not use silly string. It will adhere to the signs and cause permanent damage.
What is your refund policy?
- If you need to cancel, you can keep the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability. If you would like to reschedule and keep your payment on credit, please email us within 24 hours or your card will be refunded.
- If you are unable to reschedule, cancellations made prior to 24 hours' notice will receive a full refund minus a $10 administration fee. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours from the scheduled delivery date, there will be no refund given.
Thank you and we hope we can help you celebrate your next special occasion in the future.
- No refunds will be given due to the recipient requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be given for any circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display upon arrival, that are out of our control.
Can we take pictures and post them?
- YES, YES, and YES! Take LOTS of pictures. In fact, if you take one and share it with us through text or email the morning after the setup so we can use for advertising, we will send you a coupon code for 10% off your next order.
- NO, please we BEG YOU do not move the sign. If you are not happy for whatever reason, please call or text us at 239-895-5341. If the signs are moved and there are damages, you will be responsible. There is a fee of $15 per piece that is damaged. If anything needs to be replaced, you will be charged $25 per piece for small/medium pieces and $50 per piece for large pieces that need to be replaced.
- Typically, yes. Flamingos need to have a grassy area to be placed in. We cannot place them on concrete or in a rock bed. The stakes will become damaged and will fall over.
- We do have wooden stands for yard cards so we can accommodate setting up at businesses or for inside events, however the best way to secure the signs is in the ground.
- NO. They are plastic pink flamingos. I'm not sure how we would guarantee REAL flamingos would still be in the yard in the morning. And YES, this has been asked several times.