Say it in the Yard
Terms & Conditions
***Important, please read*** We
serve Lee County
neighborhoods, schools, and businesses.
If your YARD GREETING request is further than 15 miles from zip code 33909, a travel fee per mile over 15 miles will be added to your invoice. A $15 fee will be added to any orders placed with less than 24 hours notice.
1. For our safety, please make sure someone at the home or location knows we will be Delivering whenever possible.
2. Pets need to be secured inside the home or a fenced area. Outside pets may cause a disturbance during set up and ruin the surprise.
3. Pet waste needs to be removed from the yard prior to the installation.
4. Be sure to close blinds to limit barking of any dogs. This may ruin the surprise.
5. If possible please turn off your sprinkler system for the evening. Sprinklers that are on during the set up can knock cards over.
6. If possible, please water your yard prior to the installation. Dry, tough ground can make installation difficult and sometimes if it is too I can prevent us from.
1. Our deliveries usually occur in the evening beginning at 8:30 PM or as late as midnight when we have several deliveries. If you require a daytime delivery prior arrangements must be made. Daytime deliveries can only be accommodated on the weekends.
2. We cannot deliver during turbulent weather. If weather becomes an issue we will contact you to make other delivery arrangements or issue a refund.
3. We reserve the right to photograph the yard card and use it for marketing purposes.
4. If we are not able to install your yard card due to severe weather, you may apply that payment to another date or have a refund issued.
5. All set ups include an advertising sign for Say it in the Yard. This may not be altered or moved.
Safety and Care
1. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please do not allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. The display items will not safely support the weight of a child leaning, sitting, or playing on it.
2. Please do not move the items once they are placed. They have been placed in the location based on best visibility and the ease of installing in the ground.
3. Do not allow any lawn maintenance to occur near the cards. Grass clippings will stain the cards and weed eaters can cause significant damage.
4. Do not throw away the lawn displays or vandalize the signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you these items are our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display as you are still responsible for any damages that occur.
5. Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun and can damage the signs. The tape can remove the ink from the yard card causing permanent damage.
7. We encourage you to pose next to the display and take photographs of your celebration. We would love for you to share your photographs with us and review us on Facebook.
1. If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to keep the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability. If you are unable to reschedule, cancellations made prior to 24 hours notice will receive a full refund minus a $10 administration fee. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours from the scheduled delivery date There will be no refund given.
2. In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up your lawn display. Inclement weather includes lightning, high winds, hurricane or tornado. In these cases we will offer a full refund or reschedule for a different date.
3. No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
4. No refunds will be given due to the recipient requesting us to remove the lawn display.
5. No refunds will be given due to denied access to a gated community.
6. No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
7. No refunds will be given for any circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display upon arrival, that are out of our control.
By placing a reservation with Say it in the Yard, you agree to our policies stated above.
Thank you for your support of our business!
Say it in the Yard
Indicates required field
I have read and agree to the terms above
I don't agree
Recent Awards and Recognition
© COPYRIGHT 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.